Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sorel AW12 Footwear - the Equestrian Boot Style


The Equestrian look is one of the AW12 biggest trends and Sorel manages to get the style right whilst being practical by keeping the feet warm and dry.
Check out website:




Also there is the Joan of Arc Wedge boot fighting the elements and keeping your feet dry.  £280
 




Another boot to ward off the cold is Conquest Carly £280 Full grain leather and nylon upper, rubber shell with stack leather heel

Check out website for more details: www.sorel.com

1 comment:

  1. I got into horse riding from my love of equestrian wear. Before I became a rider, I was buying my equine fashion on the high street but once you're in the field, you learn the secrets. Get your equestrian wear from equestrian shops, it's cheaper, better looking and lasts longer! Try farm shops and riding schools if you're looking for anything equine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...